Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cat Shoes

Eccentric girl in my office, see previous post on Crazy Outfits, was at it again. She was wearing my all time favorite accessory today, Cat Shoes. They are black Mary Janes with a white cat encircling the toe. I find them hilarious.

Aside note: I tried to find a picture through a http://www.google.com image search and it turned up over 4000 hits. I am literally amazed. I did look through 300 of the images and was unable to find a match. However, I did find out that taking pictures of your pet cat near your shoes is extremely popular. Go figure.

Eccentric girl also has a matching black and white cat fedora to go with cat shoes but I was unable to confirm a sighting on said article. I'll keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.