Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Fourth of July!

Hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. Drink and be merry but remember to Drinksmart. Nobody looks good with a hangover.

I'm going to be out of town starting on Wednesday; the Carrotpenis' are packing up the family truckster and heading out on the open road. I hope to do some posts from the road though. I guarantee there will be something worth mentioning. Such as when I forced to leave the Wife, The Girl, and The Boy on the side of road after I go insane from riding with them in the car for 15 hours.

7 comments:

angela marie said...

Hope you are having fun! This coming from someone who drove 14 hours with husband, boys (8 & 10) and girls (2 & 3) and lived to tell about it. Well, at least we left the dog home.

angela marie said...

Hey! Are you making fun of the Dells?!? C'mon. If you are a Wisconsinite (and I am) then you MUST trek to the Dells at least yearly. Of course, we aren't going this year, so have enough fun for us too. ;)

Anonymous said...

C'mon Carrot, you witty Bastard. I am going through blog withdrawl and starting to worry. Are you alive? Did you survive the open road?

Anonymous said...

Was the thrilling trip through Indianapolis too much for you guys? Did you see the beauty of Gary, IN and decided, nah, I don't want to continue on to my ultimate destination, I have to stay in Gary. Give us the scoop Carrot! I know you had to have seen a few interesting things on the highway...

Talk to you next week

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick and Carrot, it's me Moonbeam. I left the last comment. Carrot, inquiring minds want to know...................

Anonymous said...

Hello Moonbeam, I heard you and Dr. Squigglesworth were at Summerfest. Did I hear correctly that you saw Poison?

I agree, we should have at least heard an ironic story about the trip by now.

What is wrong Carrot, bad crackberry signal? Did your account get blocked due to "improper surfing?"

Give us a story or the ones we make up can be much worse...

Anonymous said...

It's Moonbeam - we did go to Summerfest, but we did not see Poison, we saw the Red brothers and friends.