Friday, July 01, 2005

Random Happenings

Thing have been a bit crazy at the Grind this week so posting has been a bit spotty. You'd think they'd let me fuck around all the time and just write blog entries, but no they keep pushing this stuff at me called work. They're slave drivers I tell you. That said, here are some random happenings from this week.
  • The guy that handles the day-to-day office services stuff for me had the nerve to go on vacation. His job sucks and now I am forced to do it. I had forgotten just how many stupid people you have to deal with on a daily basis.
  • Just to fuck with people, I changed the Muzak from Lite FM to Classic Rock. For whatever reason it drives people nuts. Nothing like a little Jethro Tull, Aqualung to get the day going I am thinking we'll have a Calypso hour later if someone does anything else to piss me off.
  • There have been about 5 submissions to the "Suggestion Box" regarding people being able to wear Capri pants as business casual attire. My response, who the fuck cares either way? Stop wasting everyone's time and get back to work.
  • On the train yesterday, Mick and I were forced to watch the "Really Fat Religious Guy" try to get this little blonde to slit her wrists by talking to her incessantly about guess what, religion for the entire ride home. I gurantee she will never sit by him again.
  • One of the moron sales reps put diesel instead of unleaded fuel in his leased car. That's what you call a $700 learning experience.
  • It has been unbelievably hot this week and as a result the women seem to be wearing less and less clothing. Thank you Mother Nature!
  • While I am embarrassed to admit this, I've been watching "Dancing With the Stars!" and I'm even more embarrassed that I think it's pretty amusing. I think that Kelly Monaco from General Hospital is extremely hot. So hot in fact, she may even replace Eva Longoria on My List. Also, Joey MacIntyre is gayer than Freddie Mercury. In fact, I think that the two gay judges may have voted him off because he wouldn't sleep with them.

Well, I better get back to work now. Everyone have a good weekend. Come back next week as the Carrotpenis' take to the open road on our latest White Trash Road Trip. I'm sure there will be some blogging from the road.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said your name sounds like carrotpenis--so what IS your name?

thought ur blog was pretty funny..update soon

Anonymous said...

Yeah pretty funny blog, but I'd still change the name...despite whatever your name may be.

I used to be called 'Shitbreak' but once I kicked someone's ass for calling me that...it stopped. Maybe you should consider that option.

Anonymous said...

LOL

Kelly Monaco is extremely hot

GCA said...

It might have something to do with the fact that Kelly is a former Playboy centerfold. That's not mentioned in her ABC bio....Interesting.

Anonymous said...

ABC bio ...lol