Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lesson for the Day...

I learned a new phrase that pays yesterday. Well, I'm not so sure that it's a phrase as much as it is a descriptive adjective. But who the hell wants to see the Descriptive Adjective that Pays in the title. It's just not the same. Well that's neither here nor there.

So, the descriptive adjective that pays is Twat Waffle. Yep, you read it correctly, Twat Waffle. I think it's kind of catchy. All the kids will be saying it shortly; kind of like a replacement for Douche Bag, a phrase you can't say enough. There are so many douche bags in the place I can't even count.

I think before starting to use a catch phrase or catch descriptive adjective as one might say that you know the proper definition. So, I did what every good person does these days, I Googled, Twat Waffle. And lo and behold, I am apparently behind the times because I got 15,600 hits. What the fuck did we do before the great almighty Oz, I mean Google? You can be misinformed so much more quickly in this day and age; it's just amazing.

Okay back to the task at hand, I checked the Urban Dictonary and there appears to be some conflicting ideas on exactly what a Twat Waffle is but I picked a couple I liked and I thought were probably accurate.

1.) a vagina that is so shriveled up that it looks like a defrosted waffle.
Note: I am guessing this may have been the origination of the word.

2.) a foolish, inept, or unattractive person.
Note: I am guessing this is how people started to use the term and I know some of these people.

3.) someone who you find in extreme annoyance.
Note: This is how I am going to use it and I know lots of these people.

Suggested uses:

Mick, stop being such a Twat Waffle.
That Rusty guy from soccer is a huge Twat Waffle.

See it is catchy. Well that's my lesson for today kids. Next time tune if for my lesson on Backhanded Compliments. Where you say something nice to someone when you really mean to say that they are such a Twat Waffle. It's fun trust me.

1 comment:

Run said...

eheh nice! For some scary reason I'm glad I learned this today.