Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ah, the Train!

At last after what seems like an eternity of driving (it was actually only about 3 weeks and one of those I was on a business trip), I got to take the train today. Good ole reliable Metra, you just can't beat it. Sure it's a total freak show. Today some jackass was sitting in a 4 seater with his shoes off and his disgusting holey socks up on the seat where my head would be if I was sitting there. Ewww! And the trains could be cleaner cause there's nothing like a good jerry curl splotch on the window next to your face to get the day going. But the simple fact that I can sit in relative comfort contemplating anything I choose in a fairly stress free environment totally makes up for it. I even came to work in a good mood today; what will people start to think.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Gotta love a good jerry curl! Love your blog by the way.