Monday, May 16, 2005

Shrinkage!

Yesterday, I had the had the unfortunate opportunity to assist my father-in-law with putting his shore station and boat in the water. Usually, helping him out with these tasks is no great shakes. Especially, because he let's us use the boat to go waterskiing and wakeboarding whenever we want and never asks us to pay for gas. However, the unfortunate part of yesterday was that it was really fucking cold. The air temperature was right around 50 degrees plus it was windy. I'd guess that the water temp was probably in the low 40's. Putting the shore station into the dock slip involve submerging yourself into water up to your chest for about 20 minutes. My legs were numb after about 3 minutes.

Needless to say, "The Boys" and another closely related appendage were none too happy about the whole situation and there was a certain amount of shrinkage. Even after two hot showers and about 20 hours of recovery time, they still don't appear to be too pleased about the foolishness I put them through yesterday. Do you think it's possible to permanently shrink them? Now while I've never had any major complaints about the size of the equipment, I certainly don't need it going in a negative direction. If this could be permanent, I'm starting to already figure out a way to get this condition counted as a worker's compensation claim. You could get a penis enlargement for something caused at the workplace, couldn't you? Maybe some errant microwaving in the coffee station could cause them to get smaller? Or perhap that new color copier throws off some weird type of radiation. I may have gotten too close once or twice.

1 comment:

Purring said...

So sad when you go from finding it to pee to peeing to find it...