Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Blackberry Jesus!

With all the recent hoopla around the Water Stain Virgin Mary, I felt is was time to bring my religious miracle to light. This morning when I woke, as is par for the course, I immediately went and prayed to god of the Crackberry to see if any important messages had appeared while I was sleeping. When I picked it up, I immediately noticed something was different. There is a picture below to show you what I am talking about. If I am correct, I believe that this could be of enoromous religious signifigance.

An image of Jesus Christ has appeared on the back of my Blackberry. Now I realize it's a bit hard to make out and some of you might be skeptical to it's authenticity, but I am positive it is real. After all, if half of Chicago can think that some water running down the side of an overpass looks like the Virgin Mary, then it's certainly possibly that Jesus has chosen to show himself on the outside of my Blackberry.

For obvious reason, I will be keeping the artifact under lock and key from now on.



Blackberry Jesus Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I belive it is a miracle!!!!

Anonymous said...

You sure are a witty carrot.

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I too may obtain one?

Anonymous said...

You should stick the JC photo on your Crackberry all the way. Push down the tabbed corner!

P.S: I am not suprised by this from you. You did wear the "Pray Strong" bracelet!

Anonymous said...

my search for a tatoo subject is finally over!

Purring said...

Oooo...you should put it on Ebay!

My Life Is God's Comic Strip said...

fucking hilarious.