Sunday, May 08, 2005

Wrigley Pictures: Oh My Head!


Wrigley Pictures: Oh My Head! Posted by Hello

As I mentioned on Friday, I took the day off from work to go down to the Cubs game. A vendor I use rents a skybox and hires a bus to drive a bunch of us down there. If you haven't been watching the news, the Cubs lost in fine fashion. Regardless, we had an awesome time. Here are some random pictures.

This first one is from the bus. Jose just consumed 8 beers in 90 minutes and is starting to feel their effects.

3 comments:

carrotpenis said...

Next time, I will obtain the standard photo release.

Melina said...

It looks like you had a great time...too much fun in fact (if that's possible).

Yano said...

Nice. It's always priceless to take pics of drunk friends and put them on the internet.

We're going to the Cubs/Sox game next week. I'm hoping we win, but, well, the Sox keep on winning, damn them!