Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Traffic Sucks!!!

Can anyone explain to me what the fuck is going on with the traffic from the northern suburbs of Chicago as of late. It it totally insane this week. Normally, Mondays are the worst day to drive to work and the best day to drive home. Fridays are the exact opposite, best day to drive to work and worst day to drive in. So far this week it's been like the worst of both. I can't stand it. The drive has taken me over an hour each way (only 25 miles mind you) and for no explainable reason. I'm starting to sympathize with Michael Douglas' character in "Falling Down". Metra take me away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you SLOW?!?! The traffic is bad unless it is a holiday or school is out for some reason.

You need to get back to METRA!!!

Your girl, Ilene, is switching to St. Louis guy. She has given up on you!

Anonymous said...

I live in a small town and 3pm traffic that slows me about 5 minutes is horrible! I can hardly drive this time og day! And I don't unless I have to! I don't know what I would do if I lived in Chicago!

Anonymous said...

Traffic in the northwest suburbs has been and will continue to be horrendous. When the speed limit is 45 and people are driving 40, it slows the other 123,734 people down behind them. Here's a quick note to everyone; YOU WON'T GET A TICKET FOR GOING 50 IN A 45. SET THE CRUISE IF YOU HAVE TO. I fucking HATE slow drivers. I drive because I have to, not for pleasure. If you're driving for pleasure, at least have the common courtesy to pull over and let the guy behind you go by. People do it in golf ALL THE TIME, so can you.